Saturday, January 16, 2010

9 weeks!

I had my second doctors appointment yesterday. First appointment since we found out that we are having twins. It was a very good appointment, we got most of our questions answered. I got a refill for my zofran prescription. So far I have lost 4 pounds from the constant all day sickness.

The best part of the appointment was when we got to hear one of the babies heartbeats. I'm not really worried that we only heard one, as I'm still pretty early and the doctor warned us we may not be able to hear either. The other baby is still probably too low to hear. It's such an amazing sound to hear your babies heartbeat. The more the shock is wearing off the more excited we are becoming. Now we have lots of planning to do, time to start making lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment