Monday, January 25, 2010

15 weeks and Moving!

I am 15 weeks! I can't believe that i've made it this far already, it seems like we just found out that we were having twins! I have an u/s one week from today and I'm really hoping that we can find out the genders. I am still predicting that it is a boy and a girl, but we will see.

In other news, we are moving! Finally! We have had our house listed for just over a year and we finally got an offer. We accepted the offer on Thursday and we have to be out of our house next Sunday! So we are definitely busy, busy, and kinda homeless. We will be putting most of our stuff into storage and moving into my Mom's house until we figure out what we are going to do. Well I've got lots of packing to do, I'll update more once we get moved into my Moms.

No comments:

Post a Comment