Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Back to Work.

After over 9 months of being off of work, I'm going back this month.

I have mixed emotions about it. I mean, it's really hard to get super excited about going to work. It's work. But at the same time, I've worked to build a clientele for 4 years before I had the babies and I hated to give it up. There were people that I missed and people that I didn't miss so much.
I don't know how many of my clients, I will still have, since I've been off for so long but I'm hoping to get a good majority back. I'm excited about making money again, I hated not being able to contribute to our household financially and we have lots of projects that we want to accomplish around our house, that it will be nice to have an extra paycheck.

All in all, I think it will be good for me to get out of the house a little more. There are a few things I'm sad about, but the pros outweigh the cons in this situation I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment