Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Growing up

I can't believe it, my babies are 6 months old. Where does time go? They are changing so much, I love watching them grow and change but at the same time it breaks my heart. They aren't those tiny little babies we brought home from the hospital anymore.

They have finally slept through the night, which was amazing. They aren't consistently sleeping through the night yet, but at least we know they can! Isabel still loves them, although, she loves Lily the most. Max is my baby and Lily is her baby, she tells me this daily. If I call Lily my baby, I get corrected that No, she is not.

Lily is crawling, she is going to be our determined child, if she sees something she wants she goes after it. Max isn't crawling, he is rolling all around the living room, but hasn't thought about crawling yet.

Everyday continues to get easier, we still have hectic, crazy days but that's life with multiples I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment