Tuesday, March 23, 2010

23 weeks

I don't really have any updates for this week so I thought I would just do a survey.

How far along:
23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I believe I'm up to 12 pounds gained
Maternity clothes: Yes
Stretch marks: None yet *Knock on Wood*
Sleep: I wish I was getting some, I'm really uncomfortable at night. I miss being able to sleep on my back.
Best moment last week: Went shopping for Isabel and the babies. I think I found the babies coming home outfits.
Movement: They are definitely moving around in there. I can't really tell who is moving though.
Food cravings: Anything sweet and fruity! I'm loving apple dumplings, and of course chocolate.
Gender: Boy and a Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: Cute clothes and wine.
What am I looking forward to: Getting our new house finished and moving in.

No comments:

Post a Comment