Tuesday, March 9, 2010

21 weeks

Last Monday we had our 20 week anatomy scan, both babies were doing great! It was also confirmed that we are having a boy and a girl. I was so nervous about our ultrasound. When we had Isabel's 20 week anatomy scan they found a choroid plexus cyst and a bright spot on her heart. We were sent for a level II ultrasound and everything turned out fine, but it was still the scariest thing I ever went through. After the doctor said both babies looked great, we both felt a huge sense of relief!

My last doctors appointment was pretty routine, everything is still looking good. My blood pressure is good, no protein or sugars in my urine, and I've gained a total of 6lbs so far. I have another check up on March 15th.

We are so excited about our little babies, I never thought the initial shock of finding out we were having twins would turn into excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment