Monday, March 14, 2011

Tick Tock...

Lily & Max are 8 months old! I can't believe it, in only 4 months they will be a year old. It's crazy how fast time goes by once you have children. They are so much fun, I love watching Isabel interact with her little brother and sister.

It is amazing, 9 months ago, I couldn't imagine what our life would be like with 3 kids, now I can't imagine our life without them. I love watching them all learn new things, but I hate that it is all going so fast. Before I know it, Isabel will be in kindergarten (Big tears will fall when that happens!) and the babies will be in preschool. I can't imagine what I will do with myself when they are all in school.

I know all moms feel this way. We want our children to grow, learn and do everything they want to do, but it breaks your heart when they don't need you in the same ways they used to. Isabel is turning into such a big girl, she is so independent and does practically everything for herself. While it's nice that she can dress herself, and help out with the babies, it's sad because she isn't a baby anymore. It doesn't feel like that long ago that she was just a little thing.

I'm just trying to take it all in and enjoy them now as much as possible, because I know it won't be like this for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment